Saturday, October 26, 2013

OK, I think autumn weather is going to return now

Well, most of October has been nothing short of brilliant. We even had a record breaking day last week with several locales busting over the top of 70 degrees. I think this spectacular early autumn delusion is going to fade away now. The National Weather Service is calling for more 'normalish' 50s this week. However they are still expecting mostly sunny conditions. I think this may be the sunniest October I have seen in a dozen years.

Funny thing also, I have yet to record a temperature below freezing. I can't remember the last time October went by without a sub freezing morning. of course there is still a few days to go and you never know. Enjoy the sunshine while we have it, then enjoy the brilliant fall color under a cloudy blanket. It's all good. Soak it up my friends, soak it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment