Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Heat Wave Continues with balmy 50s and even some 60s

February has been more of the same following a warm January we now have a warm February thus far at the halfway mark. It makes me wonder about March.

Yes, I went there. March is a month than can be sunny and warm or it can be cold and cranky. In 2012 I had nearly 8 inches a snow in March. That year was moderately chilly though so I don't expect a repeat affair this year. But I have recorded a few warm January-February combos that were followed by a vigorous wintry March. Typically the snow is light dustings that barely last the day.

I wonder what March 2015 will bring? I say bring it on, I only have 1.1 inches of snow this season thus far.

We shall see , but for now get out and soak up some sunshine on this 2015 Valentines Day, yes soak it up my friends, soak it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment